Jabulane Christian Academy
Guiding Students in the Discovery of Truth.
Office Hours: 7:30AM – 3:30PM. The JCA office will be closed during all school and public holidays. The Bethesda administration office will continue to be open during all school holidays so your enquiries can be directed there.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: 081 403 2390
Fax: 086 584 5684
Miss Tonya Small, Principal
Miss Heather Rumley, Administrative Assistant
Who We Are
Jabulane Christian Academy is a registered independent Christian school with Grades R-7. Our mission is to provide high quality education and to encourage students to discover God’s truth as they study their various subjects. JCA is part of the larger organisation called Bethesda Outreach and is open to all qualifying students within the community.
Parents and caregivers are welcome to apply for admission at JCA. Please take note of the following criteria and guidelines:
- Registration for 2018: Grade R is open from 15 March 2017 and Grades 1-7 from 19 June 2017.
- Registration will remain open until the classes are filled, after which a child may be placed on a waiting list.
- Grade R applicants must turn 5 years of age prior to 1 January of the year they are applying to start.
- Applicants for Grade 1 and higher will be asked to write a placement test (R100) to determine their suitability for entrance to their desired grade. Payment for the test is due when the test is taken.
- All registration documents must be filled in completely and turned in before the applicant will be considered or placed on a waiting list.
- Parents will be notified if the grade is filled and given the option to be place on a waiting list.
- Registration documents may be handed in at the JCA office or turned in via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 584 5684.
JCA Fees are charged for 11 months (January – November) along with a yearly, non-refundable registration fee (used to cover all textbooks and admin). Fees are due by the first working day of each month. Fees paid in person should be paid at the Bethesda Administration office or can be paid via:
- Speedpoint/Credit Card
- EFT (banking details below*)
- Debit Order (you must set this up with your bank)
*EFT banking details – Please use the student account number on all payments to ensure the payment is credited correctly (i.e. MLA001). The account number is listed on your statement which will be given out by the 26th of each month.
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Name: Temba-Bethesda Outreach
Branch: Brooklyn 011245
Account #: 011818743
News & Events
Read the most recent JCA newsletter, event updates and find our calendar on the JCA blog. Click here to read more.
January 2018 JCA Calendar
JCA Calendar December
JCA Stationery Requirements 2018
JCA October Newsletter (written by JCA students)
JCA Calendar November
JCA September Newsletter
JCA October Calendar
Playground for Preschoolers
JCA September Calendar
JCA August Newsletter
Learn more about our mission...
Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive the latest information about our ministry.