Do you have resources to share? Would you like to make a difference in the life of a child? Here are the ways YOU can be personally involved in providing care to orphaned children.
Giving to Bethesda
- Give to Bethesda Outreach – contributions toward the daily care of children and the general operating expenses of the village.
- Give to Missionaries, Teams, or Interns – SA donors will need to use the credit card option OR contact us via email to get more details on how to give.
- Give to Special Projects – Christmas, construction, vehicles, Support A Child, etc.
Questions? You are welcome to contact our financial office and we will be happy to help!
Call: (574) 807-0160
Give Via Online Method
To give to Bethesda Outreach Ministries via credit card/debit card or US Bank debit/transfer, please click below.
Giving by Check
- Make the check payable to Bethesda Outreach Ministry International, Inc.
- Include a slip of paper indicating who or for what the donation is intended
- Mail to: Bethesda Outreach Ministry Int’l, PO 2333, West Lafayette, IN 47996
Giving via South African Bank Transfer/EFT
Please clearly indicate your name/contact details/purpose of gift OR send us an email with the information so that a tax receipt can be issued.
Standard Bank, Brooklyn
Branch Code: 011 245
Account Name: Temba Bethesda Outreach
Account Number: 011818743
International SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ
Current Projects/Capital Needs
- Good used sedan/vehicle for local trips (clinic runs etc) – $10,000*
- School hall / multi-purpose building – $1,200,000
- Additional Classrooms from 8th – 12th grade $ 1,000,000
- Tractor Equipment: Bush Hog $5000
- Trailer $3,800
*Due to the fluctuating nature of the Rand/Dollar exchange rate, the above figures have been figured on a R10/$1 ratio.
Learn more about our mission...
Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive the latest information about our ministry.